A list of important dates for filing American tax returns. Reviewing these dates is important to ensure no deadlines are missed and tax filings are completed correctly.
- 15 February
- The last day Corvus can accept a tax return assignment and guarantee that the application will be eligible for an extension.
- 1 March
- The date on which an application is submitted for an extension.
- 15 April
- The official filing date of American tax returns.
- The official payment due date for taxes owing.
- The date from which American interest is calculated for taxes owing.
- 15 June
- The filing date for American citizens living abroad.
- The date from which Americans are fined for not paying taxes owing.
- 10 September
- The last day on which the signature pages for Partnerships (trading partnership, CV) must be received by Corvus.
- 15 September
- The filing date for Partnerships (trading partnership, CV).
- 10 December
- The last day on which the signature pages for individuals and legal persons must be received by Corvus.
- 15 December
- The last day by which tax returns for individuals and for legal persons who’ve been granted an extension must be received by the IRS.